The International Canopy Network (ICAN) is devoted to facilitating the continuing interaction of people concerned with forest canopies and forest ecosystems around the world.
ICAN is a non-profit organization supported by a global community of scientists, conservation advocates, canopy educators, and environmental professionals. The organization is funded by subscriber dues, donations, and grants.
A membership with ICAN represents an investment in a rapidly advancing science for the benefit of both humans and forests. ICAN publishes a tri-annual newsletter “What’s Up?” that addresses issues concerning the forest canopy and features articles, resources, and citations pertaining to research and education.
ICAN’s email bulletin board serves as an opportunity for researchers, educators, and conservationists to discuss the many concepts, perspectives, and objectives associated with forest canopies. To subscribe, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Canopy Network is a self-supporting organization, funded by subscriber dues, donations, and grants. Please consider becoming a Member. In doing so, you will help to support ICAN activities in research, education and conservation.
As a member, the yearly benefits you’ll receive include:
- Three Issues of “What’s Up?”, ICAN’s official newsletter
- A tri-annually updated directory, containing over 800 contacts in the canopy community
- Access to the scientific citations database, currently over 6700 entries.
- Post your CV online via the ICAN website.
- Professional meetings and symposia.
- Collaboration with distinguished peers.